QQI LEVEL 5 APPLIED ECOLOGY 5M5028
The purpose of this course is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to independently and under supervision analyse, quantify and report on the physical and biological diversity of an eco-system and or to progress to further or higher education or training.
PROGRAMME MODULES (subject to change)
- Ecological Field Methods
- Biological Diversity
- Sustainable Water Management
- Environmental Studies
- Plant Protection
- Work Experience
QQI Level 5 Applied Ecology 5M5028
Progression / Employment
Graduates may be eligible to apply for places in Third Level Colleges through the Higher Education Links Scheme.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. Applicants will be interviewed.
- Applicants with an interest in environmental issues who may not have completed any formal education but who have the ability to successfully participate on the programme (this is established at interview) OR
- Applicants who are seeking a new career direction or are unemployed and wish to re-train
- Applicants will be asked for one written reference, copy EU Passport or GNIB card or Irish Residence Permit