Office Admin 5M1997
-Links from Office Administration & Health Administration 5M1997
- Any course at Levels 6 or 8. Minimum of 3 Distinctions needed.
- DC231 (Level 8) Industrial Relations. Minimum of 5 Distinctions needed.
- DC232 (Level 8) Law & Society. Minimum of 5 Distinctions needed.
- Any course at Level 6 or 7.
- BN101 (Level 8) Business. Minimum of 3 Distinctions needed
- BN103 (Level 8) Business & IT. Minimum of 3 Distinctions needed
- BN109 (Level 8) Business Common 1st yr. Minimum of 3 Distinctions needed
- BN110 (Level 8) International Business. Minimum of 3 Distinctions needed
- BN111 (Level 8) Sports Management & Coaching. Minimum of 3 Distinctions needed
- Any award at Level 6, 7 or 8 (except Nursing). Minimum of 3 Distinctions needed
- DT104 (Level 7) Auctioneering Valuation & Estate Agency
- DT303 (Level 6) Marketing
- DT315 (Level 6) Business Studies
- DT324 (Level 6) Business Management
- DT360 (Level 6) Retail Management & Marketing
- DT406 (Level 7) Tourism Management
- DT408 (Level 7) Hospitality Management
- DT411 (Level 7) Leisure Management
Must have passed all 8 Modules
DCU & DIT hold 10% of places for QQI/FETAC Students. Entry to the other colleges is by points.
Distinction = 49, Merit = 32 & Pass = 16
To find out the points for these courses last year see the student resources section on www.cao.ie
Advanced Administration with Project Management
Course no. 417
One year full-time course
QQI Level 6 Award 6M5013
Level 5 Certificate in Business Studies or related area is desirable but not essential.
Mature students welcome. All applicants will be interviewed.
This Project and Event Management course will equip the learner with the necessary skills to develop and experience real life projects. Learners will be given an opportunity to plan and manage a range of events based at Marino College including the highly successful Five Lamps Arts Festival (www.fivelampsarts.ie)
This one year course aims to develop the learner's business and management skills, to provide advanced training in a number of computer applications and an understanding of his/her role in the modern business world. The course also aims to increase the learner’s expertise and professional practice and in turn broaden employment prospects and career promotion possibilities.
Course Content Overview (or Year One)
Successful students from this QQI Level 6 Administration with Project Management may continue with further studies through the special link with the National College of Ireland. Alternatively, successful students will be equipped to seek employment across a range of sectors in the following areas and industries: Project Management, Event Co-Ordination, Marketing, Creative Technology Industries and Financial Services.
UPDATED OCTOBER 2017